Monday

GRAND OPENING for my new ebay store...!




it's no secret... momentum has been brewing, and NOW the time has come! here's a small sample of what is in my new ebay store.... www.stores.ebay.com.au/wool-dancer

Now you too have the exciting Opportunity to knit with my unique Handspun Art Yarns!
I's all about creativity, fun, & unique touches to your knits! The POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS: embellish, felt, stripe patterns....you name it!!
- imagine a luxurious beanie, scarf, wrap, or a trim for a tote or cardigan! -

I am always dyeing & spinning, some with plastic flowers, precious stones & beads, shimmery sequence, & the plush singles are to dye for!, so keep checking back, as I will list them regularly HOT OFF THE BOBBIN!!!

YAY - check them out now!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails