Monday

new banner

**SEQUEL TO POST: if anyone saw this post earlier you will see i have had yet another revamp with the banner image! I do realise my design skills are very novice... anyone like to help ~ i need some serious adobe tuition!!



i got my wooldancer postcards & business cards in the mail on friday - YIPPEE!! when i ordered them i guess i new i could feel a change coming on... & yah, when i saw the cards i knew it was time (I like them, but i have kinda moved on from the font!) so...

i have designed (or rather fudged) this banner... & the font, well, it will stay for as long as the whim lasts - I do rather like a change (moving house once every year for the last 15 years attests to that!!) nothing like a revamp to keep things interesting *-"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails