Monday

Circling the Wagons Spin Challenge


The latest Spin Challenge hosted by Pluckyfluff is a moving display of friends helping friends amongst our online fiber community. Held in response to helping a fellow fiber-artist in a time of need, spin*stars have gathered, reflected, poured their hearts & thoughts into creating yarns for the theme 'Circling the Wagons'.

View the yarns now in the Yarn Museum, or place your bid until 18th Feb at the auction.

Entries for the Spin challenge closed yesterday, but there is still opportunity to help out.
If you would like to participate & be a part of the fiber-artist wagon train, contact Sandy about donating your fibery-goods.

I checked out the donations & ordered some supplies.. i scored some delicious locks from Baxter sheepy, and one hello of a batt that i can't wait to plunge into, and some elastic ply i just know is going to be a month of elastic core-play fetish!

I am also donating some Battylicious Batts & will have them over to Sandy as soon as i get me some of the other kind of batt(erie)s for my crazy camera.
And my yarn-reply to the Circle the Wagons theme..well i didn't get spun in time to enter the challenge.. I was just too hectic redying myself for my Fresh & Funky Yarns workshop held on the same day as the deadline ): anyhow, I'll be donating it to Sandy & i'll post pix of my 'Circle the Wagons' yarn ASAP! k!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails