Monday

a quickie update



Just squeezing in a quick update before i take all my items down from etsy this coming wednesday to send off to Bendy wool show! If ya see something you like, grab it now ok.. before it's swiped *-"

Sadly I can not tear myself away from my littles that weekend.. but this beautiful spin-Diva is setting up my wares for me! How incredible is she! I am sending down some fiber Art batts, handdyed yarns & a few handspun scarf kits, along with some phase out sale fiber items too *-*
'Colour of Money' FiberArt Batts with shredded currency for Bendy.
This will possibly be a line i continue to make.. i find the sound of grinding money quite satisfying in a quirky way!

The word is Mandy, a la ewe give me the knits, will be taking a loom, some wheels & loads of her georgous exclusively blended handdyed yummies along, and i hear some other fabo people will be there too! squee!

If you are in Aus & into all things woolly, then the Australian Sheep & Wool Show is the place to go: 18-20 July 2008
the wool show will be 3 days of sheepy bliss no doubt!
So, make sure you go say a HUGE hello to Mandy if you are there, wont you *-*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails