Friday

New work, new store

The weather has turned to knitwear...
& I have a bit of news to share.. the kind that has cranked my work-load up a notch to 10!

I have moved into The Nook, Leura.

Well, my wool has. I have designed a new range of woollie neckwear : cosy woollie scarves & beanies for us mountain dwellers who love to cosy down into some warmth this time of year.  I even designed a Nookie Neckwarmer as my feature design for the Nook ;)

I am crazy about knitting icord yarn jewellery.. soft & sweet petite necklaces made from handspun & handdyed wool that you can wear all year long .. I'm thinking it will be perfect for the many tourists who frequent the beautiful Leura village.

Handspun yarn will also grace the display, as will a tinsy bit of fibre.. so, from now my local peeps can enjoy a quick "brick & mortar" purchase at whim .. so no more midnight phone calls about running out of yarn y'hear!

Next time you are in the Blue Mountians, drop on by 133a The Mall, Leura, and you may even see me behind the counter!

xoMichelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails