Monday

Customer Creations: Kay Petal


I was contacted quite a while ago by super talented fibre artist Kay Petal, to custom spin some Art Yarn for use as hair for her needlefelted dolls. Browsing my flickrstream today, I see a photo of a most playful character called Daisy, whose spirit lifted me off my seat for the joy & expression of spirit she holds. I made a double-take to see that her hair was made with Wooldancer Handspun. How exciting to see my own yarn featuring as the hair on this delightful art doll!

Daisy is one such spirit that manifests from Kay's talent.. isn't it amazing that she is created from wool.. I have every inclination to believe she has imbibed flesh & bones due to the realness she exhibits. To view more of Kay's beautiful incarnations, visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/feltalive/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails