Friday

to market to market


to market to market, originally uploaded by wooldancer.

I have been busily preparing new handdyed & carded Fibre Batts, handdyeing lush wool top and trying to gather all my fibre-delights together for a mini fibre-festival this coming Sunday..

I am heading down to Canberra for the 'Celebration of Wool' day at the Old Bus Depot Markets. I am totally last-minute with the prep's, but it will pull-together i think (ever the optimist!)

DIYDad & I are always scheming little projects to keep us busy.. he is fabulous at rummaging & recycling bits & pieces to upcycle into new experiments.. His is a way of life many green-conscious aspire to nowadays. We are gathering 3 doors & hopefully i can locate another log from a woodpile we can slice up for my neckwear display. They worked really well for the display we designed for The Nook.. big kudos to Georgina whose skillz with wood came thru with the goods, yo! I'll pop up a piccy here soon..

In the meantime, some of the deluxe batts I have been cranking out for market.

Warm Fuzzies!
Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails